Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Update

I am not very good at blogging everyday. You'd think as much as I love to talk, I would to speak my mind every day, right ?
Anyway, the month started out great. We spent 4th of July at Hudson Beach. Deb and her kids went. Mom and Dad met us out there and spent Saturday on the beach and eating oysters. It was a well needed weekend away from home.
Yesterday, the 14th, I saw the plastic surgeon for the last expansion. We tentatively set my next surgery for November 7th. Now I just sit and wait, and heal. She is very pleased with the way things have turned out and so am I ! It's going to be weird not going to the doctor every week. Now I can actually work a normal schedule.
Tomorrow, I start walking with Maribel. She is very disciplined when it comes to walking and running, so she will motivate me. The 60 mile walk is October 31st and I wonder if I can walk even one mile right now. So, we are going to attempt 3 tomorrow and see how it goes. And, we have scheduled 3 days a week, for now. I've come this far, I have to do this !!
Ok, well, signing off for now. Going to catch up with Pastor Randall's adventures. It's become something I look forward to each day.

No comments: